What Does Hunger Mean to Our Workforce?
Organized by Business Publications Corporation in conjunction with their initiative, Iowa Stops Hunger, Hunger and Our Workforce is a panel discussion featuring leading Executive Leaders from Iowa companies as they explore how hunger and food insecurity in Iowa touch our workforce and affect our overall economy. In this session, you'll learn more about how hunger affects workers and their families, is a factor of productivity and ultimately influences the bottom line. Leaders will share information about how their companies are helping address this hunger and food insecurity; and inspire other corporations to do the same.
Attendees will gain ideas on how top corporate leaders are helping address hunger in their own companies and communities and how the business community can work together to fight hunger.
Business Publications Corporation
To inform, inspire, elevate and celebrate our communities through the power of communication, connections and recognition.
Join the fight against hunger in Iowa. Go to https://www.iowastopshunger.com/
- Register for the "Confronting Drivers of Hunger: State and Local Policy Considerations" webinar on Wednesday, November 4 from the Iowa Stops Hunger Initiative.
- Learn about the Iowa Immigrant Community Fund Providing Financial Relief to Immigrant Families in the State of Iowa
- Apply for Assistance
- Connect with other Proteus Initiatives on Facebook
- Contribute to the Funds
- Read more about
- Check out the Double Up Food Bucks program here!
- Join the 21-Day Equity Challenge from United Way of Central Iowa