|A P P L I C A T I O N O P E N||J U N E 3|
|A P P L I C A T I O N S C L O S E||A U G U S T 1|
|A P P L I C A N T S N O T I F I E D||A U G U S T 15|
|2 0 1 9 I O W A H U N G E R S U M M I T||O C T O B E R 14|
Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting at the 2019 Iowa Hunger Summit. The 2019 Exhibitor Application process will begin Monday, June 3 and will be open through Thursday, August 1. As in past years, you will still be able to exhibit during both the Borlaug Dialogue and Iowa Hunger Summit if desired.
The Iowa Hunger Summit strives to provide an opportunity for 500+ attendees to engage with organizations working and serving communities across the state of Iowa and offers participants tangible tools for further engagement locally and around the world.
- Exhibiting at the Iowa Hunger Summit is free
- Each placement includes a six-foot table with black skirting and a wastebasket, with the availability of two chairs by request
- Access to an electrical outlet will be available for an additional fee
- Exhibit Applications for the 2019 Iowa Hunger Summit will close on August 1, 2019
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by August 15, 2019, via the email provided on their submitted form
- All applications must be submitted through the 2019 Exhibits Application Form
There is also an opportunity to apply for an exhibit at this year’s Borlaug Dialogue - October 16-18. To apply, please indicate so within your application. For more information on the Borlaug Dialogue, please visit our website.
All applicants will be notified by August 15, as to the status of their application. Please note that that submitting an application does not guarantee an exhibit space during the 2019 events.
With questions regarding exhibiting at this year’s World Food Prize Borlaug Dialogue and Iowa Hunger Summit, please contact email@example.com.