2018 Afternoon Breakout Application
Applications for Afternoon Breakouts at the 2018 Iowa Hunger Summit will open on March 15, 2018. If you are interested in being on the Afternoon Breakout Session outreach list for the 2018 Iowa Hunger Summit, please contact:
Director, Iowa Hunger Summit & Community Outreach
The Afternoon Breakout Sessions provide an opportunity for attendees of the Iowa Hunger Summit to engage in in-depth conversation and offers practical tools for taking the fight against hunger to the next level. The 2018 Iowa Hunger Summit will take place on Monday, October 15.
Attendees of the Summit include representatives from community organizations, social agencies, state and local government, churches and religious communities, schools and universities, and community members looking for ways to be further involved in their communities.
Examples for past Afternoon Breakout Sessions can be found at www.worldfoodprize.org/highlights.
- Breakouts are 45 minutes in length and will take place in the afternoon following the Hunger Summit Luncheon.
- Please allow for ample time for audience to ask questions during your breakout session.
- The capacity of Afternoon Breakout Sessions cannot exceed 40 people.
- For organizations who are submitting multiple proposals, please submit each proposal separately.
- Each Afternoon Breakout Session will be provided with up to 40 chairs for attendees, and have the options of a head table, projector and screen, and speakers.
Afternoon Breakout Session Applications for the 2018 Iowa Hunger Summit will close on June 1, 2018. Applicants will be notified by June 30 of the status of their application.